We talk about using edible flowers on your menu this summer in our article Make your Menu Blossom.
Here we have put together a shortlist of ideas on how to use your edible flowers, and information on UK suppliers of the flowers:
- Summer salads – scatter with nasturtium blossoms or chive flowers to serve
- Use marigold petals to replace saffron in curries or paella
- Add a citrus zing to tall drinks with lemon gem marigolds
- Pretty up puds with a sprinkle of pink rose geranium petals or dainty violas
- British edible flower season is from April to late September
UK suppliers of fresh edible flowers:
Seeds suppliers to grow your own:
Read the full article here.