Making Extra Dough!
There is nothing nicer than the aroma of freshly baked bread. Served complimentary as an appetiser or with soup, wrapped around a burger or as a premium sandwich, bread is big business.
But it is tricky to keep waste to a minimum, offer variety and maintain maximum freshness in an unpredictable catering environment. That’s why frozen bread is ideal.
Not only can it contain fewer additives than fresh alternatives because the freezing process acts as a natural preservative, you only need to bake on demand, reducing waste, saving time and keeping freshness. Baked from frozen, hot rolls and ciabattas can be ready in minutes and you can serve customers an exciting bread basket packed with a selection of breads and rolls with little effort and no waste.
On a roll
Benefits of frozen bread
- It frees up time in the kitchen
- Frozen organic bakery products are increasing in popularity – so cash in
- By baking off small amounts, you maintain that freshly baked appearance, aroma and texture throughout the day
- Offering a variety of breads entices new customers and stops regulars from getting bored
- It’s a great back up, even for those chefs who want to make their own bread
- With frozen bakery you get the same – or sometimes even better results than with freshly baked products – plus portion control
- Convenient and easy to prepare
- Thaws out easily with no loss of texture or taste – or even bake from frozen
- Burger/Hot dog buns
- Baguettes/ mini-baguettes
- White and brown sliced loaves
- Speciality loaves