Heinz Spices up its Sauces
It is hotting up in the kitchen with three new sauces from Heinz Foodservice. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives, the sauces are available in 150ml glass bottle or 875ml squeezy bottle varieties. New flavours include Smokey Chipotle and Garlic, Fiery & Sweet Yellow Habanero and Tangy Jalepeno.
Each sauce has been created by Heinz development chefs for the perfect balance of heat and flavour around the growing consumer trend for hot foods. The sauces can be used on their own to add a kick to traditional foods or used in dishes to spice up classic menus. Here are just a few serving suggestions from Heinz
Foodservice’s website: Heinz Smokey & Spiced Chipotle & Garlic Sauce is a medium spiced chilli sauce with smokey tones and tasty notes of garlic.
• Stir into chilli con carne
• Create a hot chipotle butter
• Spice up a Virgin Mary
Heinz Fiery & Sweet Yellow Habanero Sauce has a big kick that delivers a searing heat with a welcomed sweetness.
• Use as a fresh chilli stir fry sauce
• Host a hot chicken wing challenge
• Coat nuts and popcorn for HOT bar snacks
Heinz Tangy & Sharp Green Jalapeno Sauce is hot and spicy with a sharp and tangy pickled flavour.
• Splash over pizza
• Finish off a Mexican soup
• Pour over homemade bread before cooking visit www.heinzfoodservice.co.uk.