The Bramble is a short gin cocktail that will appeal to most taste buds. Make it as sweet or as bitter as you like!
- 50ml Gin
- 15ml Blackberry liquer
- 25ml Fresh lemon juice
- 15ml Sugar syrup
- Crushed ice
- Perhaps a couple of blackberries to garish
- Old fashioned cocktail glass
- Fill an old fashioned cocktail glass with crushed ice.
- Pour the gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup into an ice filled cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Pour directly into the cocktail glass you have prepared.
- Drizzle the blackberry liquer over the top. It should give an elegant effect as the liquer sinks through the crushed ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and a straw.