Chocolate & Orange Croustade Twist
- Jus-Rol Shortcrust Pastry 375g
- Orange 1 zested
- Dark chocolate pistoles 120g
- Egg 1 to glaze
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted) / Gas Mark 4.
- Roll pastry out and egg wash all over.
- Sprinkle pastry with the chocolate pistoles and half the orange zest.
- Fold pastry in half and roll out again slightly.
- Egg wash again and sprinkle over remaining orange zest.
- Cut pastry into finger width lengths and twist each from the middle outwards.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.