Curled Fillets of Sole
- 6 sole fillets
- 6oz prawns
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 egg yolk
- 2oz breadcrumbs
- 1oz melted margarine
- 1 can of mushroom soup (alternatively prawn sauce)
- GREEN GODDESS RICE
- 970g rice
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 4 ozs mixed red and green peppers, chopped
- 4 ozs carrots, thinly shredded
- 6 tbsp salad dressing
- 1 dessert spoon of cider vinegar
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Skin fillets.
- Chop most of the prawns and mix breadcrumbs, margarine, lemon juice, parsley, egg yolk and seasoning.
- Spread some of this stuffing on each fillet and roll up.
- Stand upright in fireproof dish. Pour some of the soup (or prawn sauce) over and around the fillets and cover.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 10 mins.
- Garnish with whole prawns and parsley.
- Green Goddess Rice:
Cook rice, leave to cool and put in fridge.
- Add onion, mixed peppers and carrots to rice.
- Add remaining ingredients (except parsley) and mix in well - cool in the fridge.
- Place rice in presentation bowl and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.