- 50ml gin
- 2 tsp sugar, plus extra for the rim of glass
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice 5ml
- 1 slice lemon
- Hi-ball glass
- Cocktail shaker
- First prepare your cocktail glass run the slice of lemon around the rim of the glass. After pouring some sugar on a plate, run the rim of the glass through the sugar. This should make sugar stick to the lip.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Fill the shaker with ice and pour in the gin, fresh lemon juice and the 2 tea spoons of sugar.
- Shake well
- Strain the mix straight into the cocktail glass you have prepared.
- Top up the mix with soda.
- Garnish with slice of lemon and straws.