McDougalls Chocolate and Banana Cookies
- 1kg McDougalls Chocolate Cookie Mix
- 1kg Bananas, blended to paste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Place the McDougalls Chocolate Cookie Mix in a bowl fitted with a beater. Add the banana paste. Mix for one minute until a batter is formed.
- On a greased baking sheet, spoon one heaped dessert spoonful of the mix and press down to make a flat cookie shape.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes. Leave on the tray for two to three minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.
Sign up to receive an electronic version of Take Stock Magazine