Time to vote for the Craft Guild of Chefs People’s Choice Award
The shortlist of candidates has been announced for the Craft Guild of Chefs People’s Choice Award in this year’s 20th anniversary awards – and it’s time to cast your vote.
The award was introduced by the Craft Guild to celebrate the unsung heroes in the chef world and recognise a person who has made an outstanding contribution to the industry as a whole and has had a big impact on their colleagues.
This year votes are being sought for:
- Darryl Arnold, head chef at Birmingham City Council and volunteer caterer at Maritime Youth Group,Birmingham
- Simon Boyle, chef founder of the Brigade/Beyond Food Foundation
- MurrayChapman, First Contact Chefs and ‘A Passion to Inspire’
- David Sharland, operations director of The Seafood Restaurant, Padstow
- Dawn Stanley, catering team leader at Wathwood Hospital
Supporters are allowed one online vote for their favourite. All votes will be carefully vetted to ensure there are no duplicates and the winner of the People’s Choice Award will be announced along with 15 other award category winners at the 20th anniversary awards dinner at the Grosvenor House Hotel inLondonon Monday, June 10.
The deadline for online votes is 5pm on Friday, May 10.
For further information on how to cast your vote visit www.craftguildofchefs.org